Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Happenings


Jenna, with her new backpack (Thanks, Mrs. Tara). She loaded it with her things, got on her tricycle and announced, " I am going to Panama City!"

Reading time. Notice the blanket, I'll talk more about that in a moment.

There is nothing like Sunday afternoon naps. Jenna told dad, "Lets take a little nap." He was more than happy to do that with her.

My poor family. No, this picture was not taken in the middle of winter. I am sure that day it was around 100 degrees outside. Remember, I am 34 weeks pregnant. I walked down the hall and felt a heat wave coming from Josh's room and this is what I saw. That also explains the girls under the blanket. : )

I just love the everyday happenings. I think it is when I count my blessings the most. It is the normalcy of our days, just living life together, greeting Dad excitedly when he comes home, eating dinner around the table and enjoying a Daniel Boone movie all together at night that I am thankful for. Too many families are torn apart, too many Mom's and Dad's separated, too many children lonely and hurting. I am so grateful for our home.

4 comments:

  1. I can remember waring sweat suites when Mama was preg. with Little Man!

    Hope to see you soon!
    Maybe Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! Your home is so welcoming and loving. I feel like it is my home-away-from-home and that you all are my extended family. I so look forward to our visits at your house because it is so full of love and comfort that it is simply a joy to be there.

    I love you,
    Hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Josh in front of the heater is hilarious! The mom endures the pregnancy, but it is definitely a family event. The other pictures are so precious. I can't wait to see this next little Robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The every day is so special! Thank you for always opening your home our family. I truly feel at home when I am at your home. And the heater is all too familiar, I remember wiching for one when mama was pregnant. :-) GA heat really does nothing to help out pregnant mothers!

    I love you!
    Noel

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails