Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessie


Isn't she just beautiful. That picture just captures the joy in her heart. I can't believe she is now a TEENAGER! When did that happen? I have to say she is the sweetest, most helpful and pleasant young lady. She has such a pure heart and a love for her family that is just a blessing. Oh, if I only had the words to express what she means to me and how she has totally changed my life. My little guinea pig, she has come through it all so gracefully. Hopefully all of those experiments will be beneficial to her brother and sisters : ) Keep a check on her blog to see the pictures of her getting pie in the face during her birthday lunch. She should get some pictures up soon.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous girl, inside AND out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we are friends! She is such an awesome young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful girl she is!! Thank you for being our friend, for being such an encourager. Your new blog look is very pretty. The slide show is fabulous! I miss you. And I love you a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there soon-in 3 months!Just the thought brings tears to my eyes considering our roles in their lives and the women they are becoming! God is truly gracious! Enjoy!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails