Monday, August 24, 2009

A funny! Can You Relate?


Well, I have to admit now that we must have let Jenna watch the DVD of Little Bear one too many times.

This morning started off the usual way. Jenna begging to watch Little Bear.

Josh sat down by me and said "Mom, I think I have seen Little Bear too much, listen"

And then he began to quote it.....word for word....by the time he was 5 minutes into it I was rolling on the floor. That was hilarious! Then Jenna begins to recite it with him. I was dying. I think we need a new disc for variety.

Laughter feels so good. Especially with your children.

Sometime today I hope you laugh so hard you cry.

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute. My youngest daughter loves Little Bear too. Her older sibling groan when they see me get it out.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Thats how he woke me up this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous blog layout! You're so creative!

    About LB, you must bring Jenna to check out a disc from our library. All our kids have loved LB, and we've built up a pretty good collection over the years. I sure love the peaceful tone of it, although i will say that Mother Bear puts me to shame. And doesn't Granny look just like Barbara Bush!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, we will be glad to check out some of you LB disc!

    Thanks for the compliment, but I can't take all of the credit. The blog templates are so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new layout... very pretty.

    I have been having a BAD day, and your post made me smile and giggle a little.. I hope that I at some point laugh so hard I cry today too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails