Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crock-Pot Pork Chops (for those busy days)


Over the next three weeks we are going to be one busy bunch of people. I am known for my love of being a home-body. Sometimes, though, you have to happily go. We will be having 3 weeks of revivals in a row. For these few weeks I am going to be using a lot of crock pot meals and I thought I would share them here, as time allows.


Crock-Pot Pork chops



1 family pack of bone-in thick pork chops (we just ate the last of our fresh, home-grown chops)
1 package of Ranch dressing dry mix (I really am going to find a healthier sub for this one day)
1 can of fat free Cream of Mushroom condensed soup
1 can if fat free Cream of Chicken condensed soup
1 TBS Onion Powder
1/2 TBS dried parsley flakes
Put chops in crock-pot
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl then pour over chops
cook on low for 6 hours.
Nutrition Info:
(Based on 8 4oz Pork Chops, bone-in center cut)
Calories: 188
Fat: 6
Carbs: 7
Protein:  26
Sodium: 393
Fiber: 1



This picture makes the chop look a little dry, but that was not the case. It was really good and there was a lot of "gravy" in the crock pot. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails