Saturday, May 3, 2008

We Made It!



21 meetings, 1000 miles traveled and many late nights....we made it to the end of the revivals that started in the last week in March and went through the first week in May. Many messages were preached, many songs were song. We heard the saints of God testify of His goodness, we heard repenting hearts pray, we joined in and sang the songs of Zion. It is my prayer that it was not all in vain and that hearts were revived. God was gracious to me during this time. I was very concerned about being able to travel so many miles with the issues that this pregnancy has brought up. I can honestly say that I feel better now than I did five weeks ago. Praise the Lord! There is nothing worse than sending your husband to a church alone. I love to go with him and hear what God has put on his heart to preach.

You would think that the children would grow tired and complain. I never once heard them grumble. As we were driving through the country at around midnight last night, Jenna was singing at the top of her lungs. She has made her own little melody with the hymns "His Love Lights the Way" and "He Set Me Free", it was too cute. All of the sudden she stopped singing and said "Preach Daddy!" We have some great memories of traveling together to these meetings.
I thank the Lord for traveling mercy and grace.




Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:5-7 (KJV)

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! The Lord hand picked you to be a preacher's wife, and His Hand will always see you through. Those pictures of the kids are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
    Your such a strong person!
    Thanks for being a GREAT example for me and my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! What a blessing it is to see a family so dedicated to the Lord, and living to serve Him.

    Your life is an encouragement to me, a deacon's wife who needs to do so much more to help her husband.

    I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails