Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day.....uh, I've lost count

Anyway, little Janie is the latest victim of the dreaded stomach bug. Last night was long and horrible. Those pitiful eyes looking at me wondering what was going on. All I could think of is a family I know who are handling life threating dieseases with 2 of their youngest children. So while I prayed for my little one my heart cried out great petitions to the Healer for those children and for the parents who are facing so much more than a virus.


Thankfully the past two hours have been better and she is able to take an half ounce of liquid at a time and keep it down.

2 comments:

  1. We have the stomach bug here too, my son got it three weeks ago , and since then it spread through the entire church...
    my other ones didnt get it till today and yesterday... I have one that hasnt got it yet, tomorrow is our CHristmas program, I am praying that he doesnt have it for Christmas or the program... daddy nor I either..
    Glad your little one is feeling better.. I cant wait till Anna is... tho she is 6 ... easier then Abby yesterday... at 5 mo :*( Poor things@

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is getting so big! i was thinking just today about your amazing today and how i miss coming to your house! hope to see you soon! daddy and our boys too have been busy keeping the ice broke!

    love y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails