Thursday, November 15, 2007

History Day 2007

This day was a blast and since History is our absolute favorite subject it was not even like work!


Presenting Priscilla Mullins, Davy Crockett and a little pilgrim girl with a gun (I don't know how historically accurate that is)

Stonewall Jackson stopped by

Sacajawea lead them on an expedition after lunch
These little Crusaders have to have the cutest dimples of any other Crusader that ever lived!

Do you recognize that smile?

We also had George Washington and St. George visiting with us. Oh, I almost forgot, we had Mrs. Olson from The Little House on the Prairie. (Catherine, you are a good sport!) The fellowship was wonderful and the day was beautiful. I am truly thankful to have the freedom to Homeschool my children. There are parents today all over the world fighting for that freedom.

2 comments:

  1. I sure never had this much fun in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you had such a great day!! The children will always remember that very special day. You are a WONDERFUL Mama. I am blessed to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails