Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Precious Girlhood


I ran across an article that fully articulates everything I have been learning about how girlhood is viewed in today's culture. It is everything I am trying to protect my two precious daughters from, and in this day that is no easy task. It takes a lot prayer and strength to go against the mainstream, but I have already seen the fruits of my labor in my dear firstborn. (Don't get me wrong, it is not of my strength or wisdom, only the Lord) She is a treasure and through God's grace she will continue to grow and embrace an innocent girlhood that will lead her into biblical womanhood. Click on this LINK to read the article.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, doesn't Ingrid have such a way with words? "the painted little girls of Sodom" - makes me want to squeeze mine a little closer! That is a lovely picture of your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your dh are blessed with precious little girls. Keep up the prayerful work.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails