Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Blessed Christmas.




Are these not the prettiest little maidens you have ever seen?


This is my Granny and Aunt

This is my Nana and Dad

My Brother and his wife.

Be thankful we did not get your childs name at Christmas. This little one got a goat! (She was so excited, I am not sure about her parents.) My Granny insisted that we bring it in the house!

Jenna loves her Uncle Donald

At Church
This is my Mamaw with Maddie


Jessie and Daddy

My Mom and Dad

Jessie holding Maddie

Greg with his Grandmother and Mother
Cousins

My SIL and her family

Greg's Parents
Although it can be challenging to get to 6 family gatherings in 2 days. I know that I am blessed to have this much family this close together that have as much fun as we do when we get together.
You should have seen my uncle adding his name to all of the gifts to my Granny. I have a video. I should post it. The gift tag would read something like this:
To: Granny From: Greg, Melanie & kids & Ray.
To: Granny From: Donald & Debbie & Ray....
You get the point don't you? It really is funny just anticipating what someone is going to come out with next. It was a great Christmas. Now the clean up begins........ugh!

5 comments:

  1. All of the pictures are wonderful!! Jenna and Gracey look so cute sitting there together and Yes we are truly BLESSED to have so much family and I am truly blessed to have your family in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that (naturally blonde) skinny lady standing there with Jessie, Josh, and Jenna in the church photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessed Christmas! You have a precious family, and the pictures were just beautiful. I loved the one of you and your children in church. I pray that you will have a blessed New Year.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you have! Thank you for sharing!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the running around is hectic on Christmas, but you are so blessed to have Christian family to celebrate with. Your children will remember the Godly heritage that you have let them see. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails