Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Jessie


My daughter is a huge Titanic fan (the ship, not the Hollywood movie) She can tell you who survived and what lifeboat they were on. She is keeping a journal of her thoughts as she reads about the ship and the people who were aboard it. She shared her entry with me. I wanted to share it with you.

"UNSINKABLE"
Will you look at the word unsinkable? You will see "sin" in the middle of the word.
It was a sin to call TITANIC unsinkable and to say that "God could not sink it"
God can and did.


This tells me that she fears the Lord and the Word says: "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever." Psalm 111:10

I am trusting in this promise: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverb 22:6

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, sweet young Christian lady. I am so blessed that she is in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart, pretty, AND wise. I'm glad she's friends with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails