Thursday, December 6, 2007

Glory to the New Born King

A gathering with wonderful friends and watching children play. Plenty of coffee and conversation. This was just a great day to gather together and celebrate the birth of our precious Saviour. It is not hard to count your blessings when you are surrounded by so much love and joy. I am so blessed by these people. I am so amazed by God's love. I am humbled by the Saviour's humility and His love for me. So overwhelming. Why He loves me so?


We had a beautiful cake (of course Tara made it)
Here we are gathering for the blessing and lunch. Four moms with 18 children between us. 17 of them were with us today.





Thank you to our lovely hostess and her daughters for make everything beautiful and welcoming for us.






3 comments:

  1. What a great post! You got some great pictures yesterday. It truly was a great day, and so nice of Deborah and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful, encouraging time, too. Thank you for your sweet words. And a BIG thanks to Deborah for her Christian charity/hospitality. Such a warming home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. It blessed my heart. You are such a good photographer! I really enjoyed our day. Thanks for getting us all together.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails