Monday, August 16, 2010

How my boy thinks..

So, we are doing a little picture study. Mind you, I don't tell Cowboy that. I simply show him a beautiful picture of a lovely 18th century country girl who is barefoot in a little path picking flowers and ask him to give me a story.

It goes something like this:

Mom: "Josh, tell me, what do you think she is going to do?"

Josh: "Well, she is going home to make powder out of the daisies."

Mom: (note:he has me interested) "Really? Why would she do that?"

Josh: "She is going to make them into powder so she can make face paint because she is going to war!"


Ok, dear reader, I could not contain my laughter. Of all the things I imagined about that lovely girl on that peaceful day with beautiful daisies, I can assure you going to war was not one if them!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Josh, always thinking of a way to win a battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! My little brother has quite an imagination too! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Sounds like TL. Him and Mama were looking at a magazine at the doctors office about nature. They got to a two page spread just covered with geese. TL said, "Wow, Mama! LOOK AT THAT!" Mama was feeling all wonderful and the he says, "You just couldn't miss!" boys, boys, boys!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails