Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Okay, so maybe I won't.....

 Trip To Pine Mountain Gold Mueseum

...do the blog hop after all. Why? Well, because school did start and we have been very busy! We even squeezed in a field trip this week and I have not had time to do the "hop". So here's to knowing when to say no. I don't really want one more thing to be behind on and so far this week I am. So if you want to know about why and what we are using I am sure you can find it under the homeschool and My Father's World labels. Pictures of our school room are on here too (although they are a couple of years old).

I promise I will get a post up as soon as I can about how MFW K and ECC are going. I'll just leave it at this....we are on the hunt for earthworms! :)

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails