Monday, August 9, 2010

Jenna and the A A Apple Song

Here she is doing her favorite part of school....singing....:)

I did not edit this or make her do it over and over until perfection. (There was a day when I would have) I just love her little voice. :) The sound of X for fox still gets her a little confused. I'm 40 and have been homeschooling for 10 years and the sound of L still gets me, I even called a homeschool friend and asked her to tell me how she teaches the L sound. :) You know, us Southerners just have our own way of saying things anyway.





3 comments:

  1. Great job, Jenna! All songs just sound better with a southern accent, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest little voice. We did MFW K last year and will be doing it again next year. I wish I would have though to video. How special :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails