Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A New Birth



During the last revival at our home church, which happened to be the third week of revival meetings we had been in, my Jenna was saved. I won't even try to write how I felt. There are no words. It was a so sweet. It was Jenna and our Heavenly Father. He knocked and she opened her heart. Glory.



Jenna with her Dad

Jenna and the Evangelist, Robbie Chastain









 She was so happy. She came up out of that altar with the testimony that the Lord had saved her. She wanted to be baptized right away. So, two weeks later we went to the creek. It was a lovely, warm day.

 Little Janie saw the solemn look on her sister's face and ran to her side. It was the cutest thing. She just rubbed Jenna's arm and stood right with her.


 What a happy, blessed day. Her father & Pastor had the honor of laying her down in that liquid grave.
This. This is our goal. The three R's are important in our homeschool, but the most important is that we raise children that will love the Lord with their heart, mind and soul all the days of their lives.


3 comments:

  1. Oh bless her heart!
    My son was just recently saved and baptized (on Sunday) ... I haven't posted about it as like you I couldn't even write the words.I have started, it is in my drafts but, I haven't been able to finish.. He is my first of my four to accept the Lord and it has blessed my soul!
    God is so so good.
    Your little girl is precious. And blessed to have her daddy be the one to baptize her. Thanks for sharing. I am all happy for you as I know how I feel about my son going through it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! This is what it's all about. I was so glad to be blessed to see the baptism. A precious time. Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! My 9 year old son accepted the Lord during our third week of ECC this year. There are no words when that moment comes, it's just this crazy-loud shout in your heart that THIS is the moment you have been praying for. MFW has been such a blessing to our family. I enjoy reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails