Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Cool Gadget

You may notice the Amazon links that are appearing in my post. They are the neatest things! Now, when I want to tell about a book or something helpful around the house all I have to do is use the Amazon Blogger application and I can easily link it up, right from the blogger site. No more copy, paste and link. So, please don't think I am trying to make money off of my few homeschool mom readers, it is more about me liking technology and Amazon than trying to make money from Amazon on clicks. :) Although I should own stock in that site!

So now you can just roll the mouse over the image of whatever I'm blogging and see the details instantly! Cool!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Neat! Can anyone use this or do you have to be an affiliate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll try that again....1st comment lost in space.

    Yes, you have to sign up but it only took a couple of minutes. Very easy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love having a friend who shares my obsession with cool gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I saw this post and added this to my blog, very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails