Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 61 & 62 of 100 Days of Health Habit


I feel so out of touch with this blog....like I just can't keep up. I have been so focused on school and just keeping up with the house work and this health habit that actually blogging about it just get pushed to the back burner. There are also other things that I ponder on that I would like to write about...but between all the other things going on I just haven't gotten around to it. On a positive note: I have been spending a fair amount of time clearing out my homeschool items and selling some on eBay. I have a good little fund to take to my WONDERFULLY, EXCITING homeschool convention that is coming up real soon!!!! *happy dance* It truly is the most wonderful event and I just look forward to it every year. If you just need some encouragement and a shot in the arm then you could ask for nothing better!

Back to the health habit. Well, I don't do well with normal routine and waiting, so these last couple of weeks have been rather dull. That could have been helped along with that little plateau (that I am not so sure I have broke). It's the second half of a double-headed ball game......long....:) Day 62. Have I really been doing this for 62 days? I am surprised at myself.

I could write more. I have a couple of new things that I have found I like to eat. Also, I have some thoughts on just how many calories  you should  eat to lose weight. But, right now I have a cute little blonde headed girlie that is asking to go "night night on my shoulder"

I can't tell you my steps because the fitbit is on the charger!

Consistency.....I am counting on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails