Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 69 of 100 Day's of Health Habit


Okay, here I am and i'm in a rush....again.

Today has been a day of getting back in the groove after an illness of a few days left me trying to get it all together this week. Yesterday I felt great, we were just very busy. So, thankfully, today has been more like "normal"...whatever that it...

A few days of not exercising will make one lazy......very fast. It was hard making myself carve out the time to focus for 45 minutes just on getting some steps in and my heart rate up. It was also a little bit harder than I expected it to be.

I am still a little disappointed at the total weight loss, but I am fervently trying to focus on my main goal and that was just to be consistent and create healthier lifestyle. I know that I am still losing faster than I ever did on Weight Watchers. I guess I figured that for all of my sweating I should be getting a huge payoff.....you know, a 2 pound weight loss every week! :) I can honestly say that I have never been this consistent to physical activity. And if that crazy bout of ill health had not sidelined be last week I would have a huge record to be proud of. But, you just go on. I am not going to dwell on last week and what I did not do. I am going forward and being more thankful for the health that I do have. 


Today is almost a success with 9,500 steps....



2 comments:

  1. Remember to pay attention to how your clothes fit in addition to the scale. When you exercise, you build muscle, which weighs more than fat - so your scale might not move as you'd like. However, muscle is leaner so you'll still lose inches if you're adding it. Plus, muscle keeps your metabolism higher for longer - so it helps you burn fat even after a workout is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a failure until you stop trying! Love you and am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails