Monday, April 25, 2011

Filling Your Home with Beauty

I'm a little late at this, but if you hurry you can still catch the deal on this beautiful cross.

The good people at Dayspring and (in)courage.me gave a wonderful opportunity to receive (free) a beautiful product in return I just had to give an honest review and link it up.

Lately I have been on the hunt to fill my home with scripture and inspirational pieces that are beautiful. When the box arrived and inside was this beautiful  cross I knew just where to place it. It is a great size and has my buzz words of late on it: GRACE, THANKFUL, FAMILY, BLESSED, HARMONY, HOME......

So, go on over to Dayspring and get this while you can save money on it. Fill your home with beauty!  This is really nice and I am sure that their other products are just as well. Browsing through their store site has given me great ideas for the gifts I need to buy throughout the year. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's so different and the blue goes good with the yellow color on our wall doesn't it?

    Love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails