Saturday, April 30, 2011

Okay, an update.

I'm so sorry I haven't update in so long. As you may remember we took a break from blogging for our revival. Then as I was gearing up earlier this week to update, those terrible storms came in and changed the lives of a lot of people. I just felt very trivial thinking about a "health habit" when so many people were hurting.

I can't decide if I want to just jump back and pick up where I left off or start at day 80 in the morning. I had intended to keep going. But, now I feel kind of out of touch with the whole thing. The last two weeks have just been hectic, although I am not complaining.

Also, during those last two weeks I washed and dried my trusty fitbit!! Although, again, I just can't get that excited over such a small loss. I have replaced it and life goes on. That is a blessing.

Pray for my friend.

Count your blessings.

Have a blessed weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you today and remembered that your family lives around the area of where the storms came through. I'm glad everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just anote to encourage my friend in finishing the home stretch in her 100 day goal! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails