Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenna



This child has blessed me in so many ways (they all have in their own way). She was the child that broke us out of the mold of the family with one boy and one girl. She made me rethink everything I had thought I wanted in my family. She is a joy. She always has a song on her heart. Jenna is very bright and does not know that she is just 4 years old. : ) There are not enough words to express my love for my children. I am exceedingly glad that God sent her to us. What a joy to celebrate another birthday!

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET JENNA! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so gorgeous, even if she does look like Greg in this picture (please tell him I said that!LOL)

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday bubbles I Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a JOY. I love the songs she sings, and how every moment she seems to be a little Mama to either her siblings or a doll. Her beautiful gifts are a reflection of how she is raised, in the love of her Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that she already 4!! It seemed like just last year we came to your house wit h a newborn, smocked dress for her! She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails