Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trim Healthy Peachy Dream~ E

I have stumbled on amazing! During my Fuel Cycle E days I realized that I was still very afraid of E meals, and basically I wasn't doing them correctly, my E was more of a FP. So.....being a Georgia girl, peaches are everywhere. On a whim I picked some up and really didn't have any plans for them. I am amazed at how good this is! My kids loved this drink! It tastes just like a milk shake. No kidding!
For this dreamy treat: (Makes 2 Servings)
 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
 1/2 C of 1% Cottage Cheese (If you want to drink the whole batch :) use fat free cottage cheese)
 1/2 Tsp Glucomannan
 1 Tsp vanilla extract
 1 fresh peach,peeled & cut up 
1 Scoop whey powder
 6 Tsp Truvia A little dash of Nunaturals or Kal stevia extract

 Blend it all up!  Pour 1/2 if the recipe into a lovely glass and put a little fat free Rediwhip. Ah, It's a good day! 
UPDATE!!! ICE! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE ICE! PUT SOME ICE IN THE BLENDER TOO! :))) It really makes it fantastic and more like a milk shake!! *sorry*
Linking up with Trim Healthy Tuesday at Stacy Makes Cents and Gwen's Nest.
What is all of this "Trim Healthy Mama" stuff...go here:THM Home Page

12 comments:

  1. I love peach stuff! Can't wait to try this one! Thanks for linking at Trim Healthy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared your recipe on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WholeFoodMom

    I added ice and my son and I loved it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice!! Oh my! I blended ice in mine too and I forgot to tell y'all that!!!

      Delete
  3. I was needing an E breakfast this morning, and searched E smoothies, and found this! It was delicious! I will definitely be making it again! I added a plum to mine because I have an overabundance of them right now. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you use frozen peaches? I think I'll try it with frozen this morning, since it's all I have on hand ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about the serving size. Is there a reason why you couldn't have this whole thing for a snack our even a breakfast? It's there something that would go too high?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly the entire thing would go over the carb recommendations for the E meal. I am sorry I am not more helpful. I am not currently following THM.

      Delete
  6. This is delicious! I just made this and split it with my 11 year old daughter. She LOVED it as much as I did! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails