Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fuel Cycle Week 1- My Food Journals

Okay, so I get behind on blogging, especially if I try to do it every day. I don't want to leave you hanging on my 1st Fuel Cycle. So, to do this the fastest way I am going to put a copy of my food journal here for each day. At the end of the first 6 days I was down 5 pounds. This is huge for me, especially considering that I have been doing THM for 3 months and not lost anything. (I bounced the same 5 pounds up and down)
 AS MANY HAVE REPORTED ( I am screaming at you because if you are affected by the number on the scale its real important you get this) THE LAST DAY OF FUEL CYCLE WEEK ONE I WAS UP 1 POUND. I DID NOTHING WRONG. IT WAS GONE THE NEXT DAY.  Got that? Don't freak out if it happens to you. Just trust and keep on keeping on.


You can see the other entires here: Fuel Cycle Day 1 , Day 2, and Day 3


Here we go:

Fuel Cycle Day 4 Fuel Pull
 Fuel Pull Day 2
 E day 1
 E day 1


I hope this helps someone. I know, I can eat some strange things....but, I am happy to report that I stayed on plan. Even when I found myself starving at McDonalds....YUCK!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. My daughter and I are just getting ready to start our first fuel cycle after being on THM for a year. I've lost 25 so far but been stalled for several months... like 4. This will help for a guideline. Can you tell me what program you used to journal you food? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails