Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fuel Cycle Day 3- Deep S

This was my intake for day 3 of my fuel cycle. Now, I know that THM is not about counting. However, I have not been able to lose weight, and I do not trust myself to not journal my food.
Hopefully one day I will, but not right now. The Deep S days have been fairly easy for me, as I expected. The cabbage that I had was wonderful! I made it like this: 1 Head of Cabbage, chopped into thin strips 1 Box of pre-cooked bacon ( I know, but I was in a hurry) Good shake of Onion powder and garlic powder EVOO, just pour some on...this is Deep S day. about a cup of water Sea salt and pepper Add whatever spices you like. Cook in a skillet, covered until the cabbage is tender. Delish








This was lunch:

Now, on to my Fuel Pull days. Gonna miss that cream and skinny chocolate! :) Gonna love seeing the pounds come off!

3 comments:

  1. Love your menu. Deep S days are the easiest for me too. E days I have a bit of trouble and sometimes they end up being a FP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I count carbs. I know the book says it's not all about counting but I don't mind tracking them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on my E days now, and I have had a time coming up with what I am going to eat! But, I feel so good and have not been hungry at all!

      Hopefully, I will get my FP days blogged tomorrow. I like to see what others eat and I hope my post will help others too!

      Delete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails