Monday, July 15, 2013

Fuel Cycle-Day 2





Day two of my Trim Healthy Mama fuel cycle is almost over, and it was a good day. We went to the next town over and picked up some goodies that I can't get locally. Wild caught salmon, being one, and it was so good! I also found coconut flour for the first time, and I plan on making the Special Occasion cake when I am off this fuel cycle.

My meals for the day were:

B/f- 1 C unsweetened almond milk, 2 TBS coconut oil, 1 scoop Swanson's whey and a little ice. Blended it all up. Very good and filling


L- Baked chicken with EVOO and butter with broccoli and cauliflower and various herbs and seasoning.

Snack- skinny chocolate

Coffee- an Americano with 2 TBS heavy cream and stevia


Dinner- pictured above.

We found Zevia! It's a stevia sweetened, zero calorie soda. We tried the black cherry and my kids loved it. We don't do sodas at all here, but this new find will work for a treat!

Did I me mention that I bought a kettle bell yesterday? It's of the devil, and tonight there is a muscle I didn't know I had that will testify to that fact! :)

Oddly, I think I like the structure of the fuel cycle as opposed to free-styling.

Also, isn't it cool that when you have a question the author of the book will answer you?? I mean, how many times have you got a personal answer from the lady that started Weight Watchers? Trust me, I didn't and I gave them a ton of money!

One more thing. About yesterday. I happen to log my food in a journal. I had a caloric intake of right at 2000 kcals. It kind of freaked me out, but I know the fuel pull days are coming and they are low calorie. I am hopeful that the calorie zig-zag will jolt my metabolism!

Read Day 1 ( Deep S) here.

That's all for now. Have a blessed night!
Linking up at: Trim Healthy Tuesdays



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. The Fuel Cycle is tough - and you're doing great so far! :-)
    We love Zevia - it's a nice treat. I like the Cherry Cola best.
    Thanks for linking up to Trim Healthy Tuesday! Enjoy that skinny chocolate. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails