Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama! The Fuel Cycle

So, to say that I have a stubborn body is an understatement. I have been doing THM for about 3 months now and aside from an initial 6 pound loss, I have been at a stall. Actually, I bounce up and down. Just when I think I am on a downward streak, up it goes. *sigh* They say, over on the THM facebook page, that if you come from a very restrictive diet then your body may need time to adjust. I came in from the 17 Day diet, and that first cycle is VERY restrictive. That is my little explanation for beginning a fuel cycle. Today, a Deep S day, has been rather easy. It's those fuel pull and E days that I am most worried about. I will keep you posted and let you know how it all goes!
 

Just in case you are wondering......

Todays meals:
Breakfast: 3 Eggs scrambled in butter with 2 turkey sausage patties.
Lunch: A Double Chicken chopped salad from Subway with oil and vinegar and all veggies, light on the tomato. 
Snack: Skinny Chocolate....oh yeah!
Dinner: Baked chicken breast with broccoli.
Coffee: I had two cups of coffee and had 1 TBS of cream in each cup.
Very full and satisfied. Like I said, I can do S meals pretty good!

  Give me some encouragement! I need it!

4 comments:

  1. I'll give you some encouragement... I have some friends who bought the book when it first came out and as they read it and followed what is being taught the weight dropped off; one's weight dropped what seemed almost over night.

    I'm glad to see you are brave enough to share this journey for everyone to read. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    Thanks for the encouragement! I have been following THM since April and have not lost. So, I am re-reading the book, getting back to exercising, and doing the Fuel Cycle. I am enjoying it and I feel great. I would just love to see the scale move down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, I also have had been following THM and have PLENTY to lose but none it has budged. I am hanging in there though with the help of people like you! I feel better than I have in years just would like to see at least a little progress on the weight side. Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not dropping till I used a little tip from the weight watchers and other mama's success stories. It is portions too. I went from my 3 egg omelet to 2 eggs, lessened my meat portions to the recommended palm size and started calorie counting some. I am 7 lbs down in 9 days. I am really not hungry. I have my skinny chololate and I up my veggie portions if I am feeliing deprived. I asked several successful mamas to share menus for a week or more... that is what I learned from them.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails