Friday, August 28, 2009

Farm Living is the Life for me.....

Jess had been helping in the kitchen, then she put her dad's boots on to run outside.



I have been itching to do Nature Study. I just envision us sitting on a lovely blanket with our sketchpads being filled with the wonder of God's creation. That might sound lovely and it would fulfill my Charlotte Mason dreams, but it just has not happened.

This is the closest I have come. We walked out to the barn to see what Dad was working on and snapped a few pictures.


Some of the new goats.


The crazy calf that chased me down in the pasture
Boy, I know how she feels. : )





Josh with don't ask and I will not tell.

Little Jenna



Too cute!

You can see we have plenty to study on and since fall is on the way I am still hoping to make it happen!

5 comments:

  1. Every day is Nature Study day at the Robinson Farm...even the weekends! No need to worry there!

    I love the pictures, especially the turkey and those sweet girls in the pink jeep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background!! It is so you and beautiful!!!

    Looks like y'all have been having fun at home! Home is a wonderful place to be. The older I get, the more of a homebody I am. I guess that it is a good thing since I want to be a HOMEmaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed stopping by your blog. I'm a homeschooling mom and animal/nature lover too.
    We did most of our science as nature study when my daughter was little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures! what cute kids you have there... and I LOVE josh's outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! Oh the lovely blanket, the perfect stream of light streaming through the trees while you create amazing masterpieces together-sigh-:)

    I'm sure you'll get into some sort of rythem:)

    Blessings!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails