Monday, October 5, 2009

Science




Here are some snapshots of Jessie working in her new science book. It is Apologia General Science and we love it. What makes it all the better is the kit I got that included almost everything we need to do the experiments. I can tell you that without it we would probably never get around to doing them. The thing is the science book is so good I want to do it with her, but that is the beauty of homeschooling, right? Learning together. We may not have it all together and many days we look like a wreck but my house loves to learn. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I need to get an experiment kit. I love the science lessons, but just hate rounding up stuff for experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second blog I have read that uses this book for Science.. I am thinking of taking more of a Charlotte Mason approach next year.. I must research this!

    Great pics.. my house loves to learn.. especailly when they do not know they are learning :P

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails