Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Silly Me

Here is my farm. My husband brags on it. Isn't it silly? What a great stress reducer.....except when you lose your crop of cotton!! I had my little 5 year old buddy a little confused when I began to exclaim that all my cotton was dead! Last night I woke my son up at midnight to harvest his cotton so he would not be as broke as his momma. ;)


A waste of time? Yeah, sometimes. But if you knew how my mind was always turning you might see why a little farming before bedtime helps me relax.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Poor Bub wasn't sure WHAT had happened to "Ms. Mewanie". LOL

    My family has gone farm crazy too. It's hilarious to listen to the kids arguing about which is better, artichokes or grapes? I'm afraid to join the frenzy. SOMEBODY's gotta keep their head on straight around here. I'd say more but I have to go feed my iQuarium fish. Later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play farmtown but, I was TOO into it.. now, I play zoo world..its not as MUCH fun so, I dont spend as much time on it.. but I miss me some Farmtown!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails