Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yummy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bake {Thank you Shaping Little Souls}

Thank you dear Jessie for the lovely picture.


This is just too good. I found this while visiting this lovely blog : Shaping Little Souls

I didn't have Quick oats so I used Old Fashioned Oats and adjusted the recipe. The entire pan was gone in a flash, it was our dinner that day. *blush*


Here is the original recipe:

3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup milk
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 eggs
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter

Mix all ingredients together. Spread into 9x13 greased pan.
Bake 350 for 20-25 mins. If you like a little crunchy top cook for a few minutes longer.
Serve warm with milk poured over top or dry like a breakfast bar.


I used 2 cups of Old Fashioned Oats and we did pour just a tad of milk over it. So good! And so easy and  a nice change to just a bowl of oatmeal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails