Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What School Looks like Here Today

Well we are on our second week of revival. This will be our ninth night going. I've seemingly strained a ligament in my neck and after seeing the chiropractor, and still feeling like I'm 90 when I wake up, I'm moving slow and easy and suffering horrible headaches. Today will be lots of ice and heat on my neck and lots of coffee! I'm still trying to be productive in the day and not allow too much wasted time.
Here are a couple of snap shots of what is going on here right now.




Schooling with apps! What are your favorite? Got to love iSchooling!




Tried and true favorites. Stacking pegs.




High school studies-in her bed! Does she really know how good she has it? :)
The boy doesn't like for his picture to be made. :( one day I'll grab a quick one.


Then sometimes we learn together. That's the best!


Happy homeschooling at your place!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I hope your neck feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am stopping by from the MFW Blogroll and co-hosting the My Father's World Homeschool Highlights this school year with Monica @ DiscoverTheirGifts. This is where MFW families connect weekly, or as often as you like, to share what we are doing in our schools. The first one is September 8, the info is on my blog. I hope you join us!

    Kattie
    http://2ladybugsandalizard.blogspot.com/

    ps: I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your neck feels better. Those stacking pegs look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails