Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh the things a pregnant woman will eat!

2 tomatoes
2 cucumbers
1 bottle of Italian Dressing
Chop up the vegetables and pour in the dressing. Marinate overnight.
You can also add onions.


I have not been blogging much lately. We have all been sick with a nasty cold and anybody that knows anything about all day morning sickness will understand how I have been feeling. As I was making this salad the kiddos thought that it was the craziest looking thing they have seen. To me it just looks wonderful! It is really good in summer!

7 comments:

  1. You all are in our prayers! We love and miss you!
    Leah-Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not with child but it looks great to me! Congratulations on your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers today:) My test went well.
    I think that your salad looks really great! That is actually one of my favorites :0)
    Love you!
    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love and miss you Mrs. Melanie! I can't explain how welcome I feel when I enter your home, thank you for always opening it up to me and my family. Hope
    P.S. We need to have a Jane Austen marathon night sometime soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope,
    That is a delightful idea! We must do it soon! I am so glad you feel so welcome when you visit. That makes me happy.
    Love,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Little Man just stopped by and said, "Wow! Is that strawberries and bananas? Yum!!" I just smiled and told him what it was.
    "Oh...oh well" LOL
    I miss you sooo much. The salad looks so yummy that my mouth is watering :) We will have to have that marathon soon!

    I LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails