Monday, January 19, 2009

The Beauty of God's Creation


It has been a long, long time since I have photographed our horses. I did that in b.c., as my Jessie calls it, before children.

As I was working in the kitchen I glanced out the window and for a quick moment I admired God's handiwork. I just wanted to share what I saw with you.

In this moment I thanked God for my blessings, my husband, my children, my home and most of all for intimately knowing the God that created all things beautiful and the fact that He loves even me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing:) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, amen and amen :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing that Miss Melanie! Our God is indescribable! How awesome it is that he allows us to follow and serve Him!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails