Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Song on my Heart

This song has been on my heart for a couple of days. It is so beautiful.


Promises
Dottie Rambo

He didn't promise that I would never stumble,
But He did say He'd be there if I fall
He didn't tell me He'd hear complaints I whispered,
But He did say He'd hear me if I call.

Cho:
Promises, promises, and all of them true.
He's done exactly what He said He would do.
He didn't promise my heart would not be broken,
But He did say He'd mend it again.

He didn't promise my cross would not be heavy,
But He did say that He my load would bear,
He didn't tell me He'd grant my hopes and wishes,
But He did say He'd hear my earnest prayer.



4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to hear that. Thanks, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MELANIE,THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!PLEASE KEEP MY SISTER-IN-LAW IN YOUR PRAYERS.SHE LOST HER DAUGHTER LAST WEEK.SHE WAS ONLY 20 YEARS OLD.SHE HAD A BLOOD CLOT TO HIT HER BRAIN.SHE WAS READY TO GO.THAT IS SO GOOD TO KNOW.HER MOTHER IS HAVING A HARD TIME.PLEASE ASK YOUR CHURCH TO REMEMBER THEM IN PRAYER! LOVE FAYE

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails