Friday, March 20, 2009

Timely Products



Check out these products from Vision Forum. I am especially interested in the one on growing your own food. I know, like I have time for that right now. But, would it not be a great homeschool project? It would also be great for us all to work together and spend time away from all of our technological time robbers (iPod, Internet, Wii and so on....I am only throwing the first stone at myself as I am totally immersed in the audio version of The Count of Monte Cristo, all 47 hours of it, thanks to my friend Tara.)
Anyway, click on the picture above to go to their site and check out these items.

2 comments:

  1. I was just checking my email and this was in my inbox too:) The DVD's look great to me:) I ordered the Thomas Edison light bulb kit fr "next" year the other day. I had to do next years thinking already due to everything going on. If you get any tell me how they are!! Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le Count regne!!

    The Count rules!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails