Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 83-86 of 100 Days of Health Habit

One day......

 I will have more time for this blog......

{So thankful for the time I have :)}

Okay, so this has been a week of refocus. It has felt good. I am not where I thought/wanted to be as far as weight goes, but I am lighter and think that by the time I count down to 100 I will be able to say that I lost somewhere between 15-20 pounds. (20 being very ambitious)

Today I racked up almost 11,000 steps without meeting with Leslie Sansone. I wore that clothesline out! 11,000 steps worth of house work? You probably think I live in a dump.....no, just a house with 6 people (that includes a 2 year old....they count as five people right?) and a homeschool.

I would like to write more but it is late and I am tired. So, I will go. Have a blessed Sunday!




5 comments:

  1. "you probably think I live in a dump"

    you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, since I've begun blogging in this community I have simply been astonished at the great moms I have met. TO do all you do, and homeschool, and love your babies, and hubs - and so much more. You are one of the reasons my admiration for moms just keeps on growing. Thank you - God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 11,00 steps! You go girl!! :)

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted you to know that I've been coming by, waiting for more new words from you – I hope that the lack of posts is only because summer is too busy/and maybe to fun. I'll be back :-) God bless and keep you and each and every one of yours this day Melanie.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails