Friday, May 13, 2011

O_O

This morning at 12:00 am the alarm on my phone went off. I was startled and grabbed it up to see what was going on. It said "100th DAY!" ..........ugh......

Really? Already? What has happened to me the last 3 weeks?

I did not intend to stall. I have been pressing on and just not had time to blog. Anyway, I am sorely disappointed. I never intended to have a break in these 100 days. Nevertheless, I am going to finish what I started. So, Lord willing, tonight I will report on my steps and calories.

In all honesty, I have said it many times. I am a one-track girl. I have been extremely focused on our homeschool. I have been convicted by letting things slip. I have had too many nights full of guilt or disappointment over things undone. I have reevaluated my priorities. I have refocused on what it is that I am doing here. I have mentally listed the things I that I can no longer allow myself to let go undone. There are books I read to Jessie that I want to read to Jenna. There are nature walks that I long to take with them all. There are nature notebooks that remain blank that haunt me because I bought them years ago. I have right before my eyes the proof that children grow up.....fast. I want to live these days fully. I want to not look back after these wonderful years of preschoolers and sippy cups and wonder why I did not redeem the time. I desperately want to be a good steward over what God has blessed me with.

So, with that in mind. I will leave this computer now. My "plan" is to continue the health post tonight. I pray that I get better at doing all things well in my life..... all at the same time. :)

Blessings,



2 comments:

  1. So many challenges and so little time, you are doing a wonderful job on getting focused to life ,its a stage that comes with age most of the time, we see it slipping by and want to grab it and hold on, but it goes on, love you my Grown Sweet Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the excuses that have ever been uttered falsely - “focused on homeschooling” being “a good steward over what God has blessed me with.” are NOT among them. Good moms and homeschooling moms ROCK – even if they don’t have time to breathe. Thank you for this today – I hearted it lots Melanie– and God Bless and keep you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails