Friday, June 6, 2008

The Beach Bums


So Jenna just had her first trip to the beach and that is all she talks about. If you even say the words ocean or sand you will get a response from her. This is what she told my Dad in church Wednesday night, "When we get done singing this song we are going to the beach" : )



After supper it is either Putt-Putt or go carts.


Thanks to my parents for taking them and my brother and his wife for helping to watch over them. ( I am a little obsessive over them being watched, constantly!) I just don't do sand and heat very well while pregnant. : )

2 comments:

  1. I remember my Gram-ma taking me to her house each summer. Time with my Grandmothers is something that I'm so very thankful for now. They loved me so much and were so wise...how I wish I could talk to them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like they had a great time!! My first trip to the beach was last summer so Jenna is ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails