Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls Will Be Girls.

Here are some fun pictures of Jessie and her friend WF playing dress up. I love that they still do this, I have pictures of them doing this 5 years ago and if I could find them I would post it too :)



and a silly pose........


Speaking of girls. Our new baby is a GIRL!!! So, the kids were really expecting a boy and they are insisting that the ultrasound was wrong. In the meantime I am having a hard time coming up with names. As you know our children names all begin with the letter "J" (Jessica, Joshua & Jenna)
Please give me your best suggestions and also tell me would you stick with the "J" theme? Some people are just taken aback when I even suggest that I will NOT do another "J" name? Is it going to be that big of a deal? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful girls!

    Thank you for giving WF a lovely time. All my girls love going to your house to read, talk, swim, or just take a nap on your cozy sofa.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful young ladies. Now, about the "J" names, you know I say name her WHATEVER is on her mother's heart...who cares? And by the time she will even be old enough to notice (and believe me, homeschool phonics lessons will come later in life for the 4th child!), she'll just be glad you didn't get desperate and name her "Jezebel". But for the record, here are a few "J" names I like: Julianne, Joanna (means "God is gracious"), and Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jamie and the name that you came up with!! It sounds like a name from a Jane Austen novel!!

    I am so glad that I had friends that would dress up with me and that the Baby Girl does too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J or no J -- it's amazing the way people have to comment -- I like the idea of keeping them all the same, once you start; but if you want to switch it up, have at it. Joanna, Johanna, Jennifer, Jana, Janine (also means God is gracious), Janette, Julia, Jane

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails