Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting back in the swing of things.


Precious little bundle of joy!

Jenna is leaning to make biscuits (and a mess)


Ready for church.
Well, I don't have any deep thought provoking ideas to share today (it will probably be a long time before I do). Just a few pictures. Janie Elise is growing so fast. We are getting into our routine (slowly), it feels good. We actually went on an outing yesterday with the homeschool group. Josh does great with the baby in the car seat for rides. Jessie is an amazing big sister and helper in the house (that means a lot because we are really messy folks!) The best thing is the older children help with joy. They have yet to complain about it. I am just still at a loss for words when it comes to how blessed I feel.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to hear from you! She has gotten so mu ch bigger since we saw her in hospital!

    See you Sat.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures. I already miss my little Rosebud's newborn stage. It's gone in a flash! And it's funny how you hardly remember the fatigue and pain, but you can never forget the snuggles and smells.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails