Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Love


Here is a little mouth to kiss;
here are two more feet
to make music with their pattering about my nursery.
Here is a soul to train for God, and the body in which it dwells is worth all it will cost, since it is abode of a kingly tenant.

I may see less of friends, but I have
gained one dearer than them all.
Yes, my precious baby, you are welcome to your mothers heart, welcome to her time, her strength, her health, to her most tender cares, to her life-long prayers!
Oh how rich I am, how truly, how wondrously blest!”

Elizabeth Prentiss - Stepping Heavenward

4 comments:

  1. (Sniff, sniff, where's the kleenex?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO HAPPY for you and your family! I think that she is the cutest little butter ball I have ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mom that's beautiful great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!

    I really enjoy your blog!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails