Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Encouragement to Press On

Here is a link to a great blog post and video by one of my favorite authors in the homeschool world. I have probably read Educating the Wholehearted Child at least ten times and Seasons of A Mother's Heart is also a favorite. I just found her blog. I don't know what took so long. :)

Click here to hear Sally Clarkson speak about staying strong during the warfare that we most assuredly are fighting for our children and how to help them when they are older and fighting it for themselves.




1 comment:

  1. I have been so encouraged through the years by reading Sally Clarkson. It was so cool to actually hear her on video. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails