Friday, June 18, 2010

The Potter Knows the Clay

Love this song and Kelsy does a wonderful job on it.



Update the post to include the lyrics, as requested, enjoy!
 The Potter Knows the Clay
by: The Perry's
I know you are going through the fire/
Its getting hard to stand the heat/
But even harder is the wondering/
Is God’s hand still on me/
Its lonely in the flames/
When you’re counting days of pain/
Chorus
But the Potter knows the clay/
How much pressure it can take/
How many times around the wheel/
‘Til there’s submission to His will/
he’s planned a beautiful design/
but it’ll take some fire and time/
its gonna be okay/
‘cause the Potter knows the clay/

Friend I just came through that fire/
Not too very long ago/
And looking back I can see why/
And that my God was in control/
But on the hottest days I’d cry/
Oh Lord, isn’t it about time/
chorus 

4 comments:

  1. Would you please put the words to this song in another post? What an encouraging message!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet friend. I am praying for our school year, and excited about all that the boys will be learning.

    Your blog is so pretty!

    I love you and miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the prayers! I need them!

    I think you will love the MFW. I am so excited and Josh is too!!

    I love you and miss you too!

    Tell your big girls hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! My quartet sings that song! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails