Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sick Days {homeschool style}





That is our stack of science DVDs.

I think it has been a good investment for our homeschool, especially on days like today.

Jessie has been feverish and tired with a cold this week. She really wanted to do school (a homeschool moms dream) but just couldn't stay up at her desk.

The little girls were quickly drawn into the Moody videos about the ocean.


:) When I brought some soup in for Jessie, she promptly asked if I had put garlic in it. (my cure all) ;)

If you have some suggestions of what to add to our sick day collection leave me a note.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. We like to watch "how it's made" videos too when we are having a sick week round here! They are so interesting to us all.
    Hope all is well soon, and I will be scoping out your collection to see what to add to mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have trust issues ever since the garlic honey incident..You scared me for life with that one.
    I just always have,no matter what you bring me. :p

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails