Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Here is Jenna doing what she has seen me do all of her life. I pray that she will be as enthusiastic about serving the Lord when she is grown as she is about playing and singing now!

Born to Serve the Lord
~
From the dust of the earth God created man,
His breath made man a living soul.
And God so loved the world that He gave His only son,
and that is why I love Him so.
~
Chorus:
For I was made in His likeness,
created in His image,
for I was born to serve the Lord.
And I can't deny Him,
I'll always walk beside him,
for I was born to serve the Lord.
~
My hands were made to help my neighbor,
my eyes were made to read God's word,
my feet were made to walk in His footsteps,
my body is the temple of the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! This song is one of mine and Burlan's Fav. songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing well raising her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tripped across your blog while looking for the author of this song
    I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails