Thursday, October 18, 2007

What in the world are parents thinking?



This is a close copy of the sleaze that came with my daughters Happy Meal (I know, its poison and we try to only do this when we just have to)

I tried to get my husband to give it back to the attendant, but being a much more leveled headed person that myself he told me to just throw it away. I had other plans for it that included fire.

Here is a link to another pitiful article about the state of young girls in our land. Please mothers, lets embrace the virtues of femininity and modesty. Let our girls look like young ladies and not streetwalkers. Our daughters and their future husbands will be grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Say on, Sister!

    That article is shocking and sad. Those poor girls wouldn't last one day with Jessie and Madelyn in the woods, would they?

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails