Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Mom

There are a lot of romantic ideas about a mother. But sometimes what you need is action, not ideas, and that is what I have in my Mom. She can plow through any task with amazing speed and while I am still thinking about how to attack it, she is finished. Through it all she has been there and I never remember having to ask. She has taken care of me and my babies and me trying to have babies and still kept up with her life and responsibilities.


Here she is doing what no other would do for free.....painting my living room, the room with the cathedral ceilings and crazy angles. The room my husband has been saying "honey,it needs painting" for 4 years. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing!

    Hey, what color is that? B/F baby poop? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! I like the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Mom! She has helped me, too, with beautiful clothes for the children. Can't wait to see your new living room!
    I love you and MISS you!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails