Friday, January 21, 2011

Just One of Those Moments

When you remember that the world does not revolve around you and your "plans".

If I ever get to thinking that I am something.
"Look, I just love the Lord. I serve my husband and my family. I attend church, regularly. "
What about this one:
"Wow, I homeschool my children."
I could go on....

Then...
Through a click here and a click there, with coffee warm, sitting in my warm home, with music playing sweetly...
I click here: and read this post.

Wow. I cry like a baby.
I am so nothing. My righteousness is truly filthy rags. What in the world was I thinking?

My daughter said it well. "Mom, can you believe that there are people living like that. People who do not even have a bible in their own language and here we have companies planning to make holographic phones?"

It is amazing.

What can I do for Him? How in the world can I not try? After seeing what my brothers and sisters in Christ are doing.

Something to ponder....




2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Melanie. I forget that what I type in here at my kitchen counter with little ones tugging at my shirt could actually be read by someone out of my little "sphere". I am encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture Mama. :) Glad I was there to block the glare..LOL.

    L'amour you!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails