Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful....every day......

That I am. But since I am reading One Thousand Gifts I think I will do the "Multitudes on Mondays" with the community over at A Holy Experience.

So, for right now "Thankful Thursday" with give way to "Multitudes on Monday"

Whatever day that I get around to posting really matters not...
It is the learning that "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." {1 Thessalonians 5:18}

Seeking joy in the smallest of things.  {Like a sweet, juicy cantaloupe in the dead of winter}






This is my life, the only one I'm given, and I wish not to waste it living in ingratitude.

Thankfulness gives way to joy.....which is giving way to praise....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails