Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On the Nightstand

A Mother's Heart: A Look at Values, Vision, and Character for the Christian MotherNo Ordinary Home: The Uncommon Art of Christ-Centered HomemakingThe Knowledge of the HolyOrganized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living

Anxiously awaiting the delivery of this: (although I have read half of it on the Kindle)
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

I always have more than one book going at a time.

What are you reading?

Also reading the Bible with a focus on bible memorization and let me tell you that it is one thing to get the kids to do it, it is another for this old brain to do it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! Let me know you stopped by. I love to read your comments and thoughts. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails